Power Plant Solar Inverter
Features of the Power Plant Solar Inverter
1. Transformerless, maximum efficiency up to 98.7%.
2. Effective IGBT module
3. The power plant solar inverter offers wide MPPT range, which is convenient for module configuration.
4. With DSP+CPLD digital control technology, the solar inverter has complete protection functions and is safe and reliable to use.
5. Advanced MPPT (Maximum power point tracking) algorithms, and advanced Anti-islanding technology.
6. Efficient thermal system design makes the solar inverter suitable for critical PV applications.
7. Multilingual LCD display, easy to operate.
8. Integrated multi-communication interfaces, easy to monitor.
9. Low voltage ride through function is available.
10. The solar inverter can be connected with an external step-up transformer for connecting to a high-voltage grid, for use in large centralized power plants.
11. Active and reactive power regulation functions are optional.
Computer monitoring software
The power plant solar inverter comes with perfect protection functions such as over-voltage protection, short-circuit protection, islanding protection, over-heat protection, over-load protection, and more.
EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-3, EN61000-6-4, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60164-1-1, EN55022, EN50178, EN45011
EA500KTL power plant solar inverter is designed without isolation transformer. It has wide input voltage range and high efficiency. Moreover, optical fiber isolation technology has been adopted to increase its anti-interference ability. Complete protection, higher MPPT efficiency, simple monitoring and capability of parallel connection make the solar inverter ideal for large scale PV power plants.
Specifications of the Power Plant Solar Inverter
|Max. DC voltage||900Vdc|
|MPPT Voltage range||450~820Vdc|
|Max. DC power||550kWp|
|Max. input current||1200A|
|Number of MPP-Trackers||16|
|Nominal AC power||500KW|
|Nominal AC voltage||270Vac|
|AC voltage range||250Vac～362Vac|
|Frequency tolerance range||47～51.5Hz / 57～61.5Hz|
|Distortion (THD %)||＜3% (at nominal power)|
|Power factor (cos phi)||0.9(lagging)~0.99(leading)|
|Operation temperature range||-25~+55℃|
|Cooling||Controlled forced-air cooling|
|Relative humidity||0～95 %, no condensation|
|Max altitude||2000m (derating above 3000m)|
|Display & communication|
|Standard communication interface||RS485|
|Optional communication interface||Ethernet/USB|
- On-Grid PV Inverter 10/12/15KVAThe photovoltaic (PV) grid inverter is the core equipment in the PV grid power station. It has high reliability, efficiency and ...
- On-Grid PV Inverter 3500W/5000WThis product is a home appliance small-sized PV station and could be used in series. Our PV inverter is designed with single...
- Off-Grid Solar InverterThe perfect protection function includes reverse polarity protection, input over or under voltage protection, output over-voltage protection, ...
- Solar Charge Controller GSC-F1224 LCDThe GSC-F1224 solar charge controller is a highly intelligent charge controller with maximum power point tracking (MPPT).